- Take exit 205 then go East on Hwy 80, staying in right lane.
- One mile past the Blanco River Bridge, turn right on Old Bastrop Hwy (CR101), then immediately make a left turn onto CR102.
- Go about ½ mile, turn right at the Pecan Park sign.
From I-10 going West
- Take exit 632, follow US183/US90 to Luling.
- Turn right onto 183 and 80 (traffic signal).
- Go 3 blocks then turn left onto N Hwy 80.
- Go approximately 17 miles to Martindale (Red Light - watch your speed.)
- Continue 3.8 miles to Old Bastrop Hwy (CR101) and turn left, then immediately turn left on CR102.
- Go about ½ mile then turn right at the Pecan Park sign.
From the West going South from Blanco on 281
- It is easy to miss the intersection with 32, so watch closely.
- Follow 32 then 12 into San Marcos.
- At the intersection of Hopkins Street, turn left.
- Continue on Hopkins through town and you will reach I-35.
- Follow instructions "From I -35" given above.
- East of I-35 and South of Hwy 80
- 20 miles from New Braunfels and Gruene
- 30 miles from Austin
- 50 miles from San Antonio