Guidelines for an Enjoyable Stay at Pecan Park
To ensure the safty and relaxation of all of our guests, please observe the following policies.
- Speed Limit: 5-1/2 MPH. For your continued stay, obey all posted traffic signs.
- Campfires: Check with office for current burn ban status before burning. All ground fires must be contained in a management approved fire container. Do NOT move fire rings.
- Cars: No more than two vehicles are allowed at each site. Parking on grassy areas or on concrete patios is not permitted. $5.00 per vehicle per day if violated. Parking tags must be displayed at all times.
- Children: Parents or guardians are responsible for their children and damage caused by their children during their stay. Adults and children must not trespass on other people’s RV sites. Adults must accompany children in the pool, river and playground.
- Visitors: All people and vehicles must be registered in the office! All visitors and vehicles must check-in and be registered with the office. Visitors are the responsibility of PPC campers.
- Garbage: We do not have curbside trash service. All trash must be put in dumpsters located at either end of the park.
- Clothlines: Are NOT allowed.
- Guns: The display or use of guns is not permitted. This includes pistols, rifles, pellet, B-B, etc.
- Motorcycles, Motorbikes, Bicycles, Etc.: Motorized vehicles are to be used only for transportation, not for “recreation.” Bicycles are welcome on the roads, but not across common areas, narrow paths or across other RV sites.
- Pets: Pets must be on a short leash at all times! You must clean up after your pets. Pets are not to be left unattended. Some breed restrictions apply, please check with office prior to reservations. NO PETS IN POOL AREA, GAME AREAS, BUILDINGS OR RESTROOMS. The following breeds cannot be brought onto our property due to insurance company requirements: Pit Bulls, Rotweilers, Dobermans, German Shepherds, Mastiffs, Chows and American Terriers.
- Night Owls & Early Birds: QUIET HOURS are 10:30 pm — 7:30 am. No electronic noises. Voices must be kept to a whisper.
- San Marcos River Retreat: Our neighbor’s campground caters to groups. Please do not enter their campground unless you have registered with THEIR office.